Standard Fiberglass Cast
1. Brand new substitute of traditional plaster bandage/P. O. P
2. It is mainly used for the external fixation of fracture or
sprain to make the bone heal in orthopedics, plastic surgery and
3. Have been obtained the certificates of ISO9001, ISO13485, CE,
4. Be made of knitted fiberglass fabric daubed water-activated
polyurethane adhesive. It has excellent hardness, can protect
injured part effectively and is very easy to remove after healing
5. The fabric knitted by international advanced technology has nice
plasticity and air-permeability.
6. With imported polyurethane adhesive it has moderate heat
generated when it solidify, suitable stickiness and small moulding
7. Good quality, remarkable performance and competitive price.
1. Easy operating to reduce the workload of doctors.
Our fiberglass cast is used under the room temperature. The whole
operation can be completed in a short time (about 3 minutes).
Doctors can make them into any shape according to their demands.
2. Moulding fast
It begins to be solidified after opening the package and being
water-soaked. In 20 minutes it can bear weight. The fast molding
reduces patients' affliction or suffering. Though the traditional
plaster bandage need more hours for the complete solidification.
3. High hardness and light weight
The fiberglass cast is 20 times hardness, only 20% weight and
one-third thickness of traditional plaster bandage. Doctors can
save a lot of bandage material, time and energy.
4. Excellent air permeability
The unique knitted net structure make the bandage many mini holes
on the surface to keep good air ventilation and prevent the skin
from getting damp, hot and pruritus. This is very important,
because many patients may suffer from the skin disease and allergic
reaction when they use the traditional plaster bandage.
5. Excellent X-ray radiolucency
Excellent X-ray radiolucency makes it convenient to take X-ray
photos and examine the bone healing without removing the bandage.
If the patients use the traditional plaster bandage, doctors need
to remove it when patients need the X-ray examination, and the
process of removing must cause great troubles to doctors and much
suffering to patients.
6. Water resistant
The absorbed percent of moisture is 85% less than traditional
Because there are many mini holes on the cast surface, the water
surface tension make the water away. Even if touches the water, it
still can keep bandage dry.
It has been proved that polyurethane have good biocompatibility,
non-toxic and no teratogenic effect though large of animal and
acute and chronic toxicity experiments
These excellent performance make our polymer bandage and splint the
best necessary orthopedics, general surgery and fist aid
Pink Orthopedic Casting Tape Images